As you know, CASA is now a fully independent league and no longer partnered with CSSC. Therefore, our registration process has changed. Please see the below for registration.
Please note, if you are signing up with a buddy/friend, you both must request each other on the registration form in order to fulfill the request. Also, if you are interested in being a captain and you have a co-captain, that is considered your buddy/friend and you will be drafted together. If you have further questions, please email us. For more info on requesting a buddy/friend go to www.casaleague.ca/request-a-buddy.
How To Register:
- Go to www.casaleague.ca/registration
- Click the register button
- Follow all the prompts
- No payment is required with registration. CASA will email you an invoice for the league payment once Alberta Health has approved the 2021 season.
- Payment choices are online by credit card or e-transfer
- For future updates, go to www.casaleague.ca, Facebook, or Instagram.
How to Register as a Sub:
- Go to www.casaleague.ca/subs
- Review the sub details
- Email or go to Contact Us page and send CASA your information.
Again, please keep in mind that the season is still tentative and dependent on COVID-19 restrictions set out by the Government of Alberta. CASA will be updating everyone on the status of the league as we get closer to the start of the season. CASA wants to reinforce that your safety is our top priority. Therefore, we are hopeful we will have a full season starting in May, but if cases rise and more restrictions are in place we will adapt accordingly.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.
We are looking forward to another fun season!