Before you Play
- If you answer 'yes' to any of the screening checklist questions, you must not participate. See questions at the bottom of the page.
- Self-screening must be completed by all players prior to every game - no exceptions.
- If any player is experiencing symptoms at their game, the Team Captain must send them home immediately; play cannot commence until the individual has left the playing area.
- Safety Measures
- Players should wash their hands prior to heading out to their facility each week, and bring their own sanitizer.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Players should wash their hands again, as soon as possible after each game.
- It is highly recommended that players wear a cloth face mask that covers the mouth and nose when not playing, including arriving, departing, and subbing during play.
- In the lead up to the game, maintain the appropriate 6-foot social distance between teammates and opponents that are not a part of the same household.
COVID-19 Screening Checklist
If a player answers yes to any of these questions, prior-to or at any point throughout the season, they are not allowed to participate in our leagues.
|Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms?|
|Shortness of Breath / Difficulty Breathing||YES||NO|
|Runny Nose / Nasal Congestion||YES||NO|
|Feeling Unwell / Fatigued||YES||NO|
|Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea||YES||NO|
|Unexplained Loss of Appetite||YES||NO|
|Loss of Sense of Taste or Smell||YES||NO|
|Muscle / Joint Aches||YES||NO|
Have you, or anyone in your household, had close, unprotected contact with someone who is ill with cough and/or fever?
Have you, or anyone in your household, been in close, unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?